Daddio’s Burger was created in 2013 by Dave Jones, owner of Novrozsky’s. We are located at 4230 Calder in Beaumont, Texas. We are the premier place for gourmet burgers, fries, and shakes. Our mission is quality.
- Our hamburgers are 100% Nolan Ryan all natural beef from Texas cattle.
- Our leaner Bison alternative comes from ranches in the Dakotas.
- Our buns are baked fresh in small batches by a small bakery in Houston.
- Our premium topping include: Thick-Cut Applewood Bacon, Fresh Avocado, Garlic Sautéed Mushrooms, Natural cheese, such as Cheddar, Swiss, Blue cheese, and Goat cheese.
- Our Fries are Hand-Cut from select potatoes, grown in Idaho.
- Our Fries can be garnished with melted Cheddar and Homemade Ranch or Parmesan-Truffle.
- Our Shakes and Malts are Hand-Dipped Blue Bell Vanilla or Chocolate Ice Cream as well as our Old Fashioned Root Beer Floats.
- We also make delicious gourmet Chicken Sandwiches, Salads, Chicken Strips, House-Baked Cookies and Brownies, and have Kids Meals.
10:30-9:00, 7 days a week
Holiday Schedule: Closed Thanksgiving, Chistmas, New Years, and Easter Sunday. We close at 4pm on Christmas Eve.
We take all major credit cards. We take phone-in orders, or our new online ordering, and then swing by our drive-thru for pick-up.